Hello friends, welcome all of you to the education job portal of the sarkariexam.co.com. another employment opportunity has come for all the youth who are looking for Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 government Job. You can get a job by taking advantage of this opportunity, For the candidates preparing for government jobs in India, the Uttar Pradesh Family ID Scheme 2023 has issued notification for recruitment to various posts Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 Online Registration Start, so the candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and Interested they can apply online through official website. Interested and eligible candidates for Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 can get complete information related to educational qualification, age limit, and other things through the table given below, in addition, you can read the notification given below.
Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 Online Registration Start Details
|Organization name||Uttar Pradesh Family ID Scheme 2023|
|Scheme Name||Family ID (Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan) Scheme 2023|
|Number of vacancies||Unlimited Post|
|Starting Dates||09 February 2023|
Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- All residents / families of Uttar Pradesh can register online to get their Family ID number.
- Ration card holders of Uttar Pradesh will not need to register in this family ID, their ration card will be called their family ID.
- As the name of the scheme is Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan, accordingly the beneficiaries can get the family ID number of their family by updating the information of their entire family on the portal.
Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 Education Qualification
- Candidates who are going to apply for this Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 sarkari exam those once must Candidates should possess “NA” or equivalent examination from a board or university.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme Age Limit
- Applicant’s age minimum “NA” & maximum “NA”.
- Age relaxation and other more details refer to the official Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme Online Form 2023.
Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 Salection Process
- The higher official the Uttar Pradesh Family ID Scheme 2023 will hire the candidates based on –
- Document Verification.
Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme Salary
- The higher authorities of the Uttar Pradesh Family ID Scheme 2023 is going to pay candidates –
- As per rules.
Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 Application Fees
- General/OBC/EWS Category :- Free
- SC/ST/PH/Female Category :- Free
- Payment are going to be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E Challan
- Please visit official notification.
Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme Benefit
- The Government of Uttar Pradesh is implementing the Parivar ID scheme to enable the target of providing job opportunities to all the families in the state. The Family ID Scheme of the Government of Uttar Pradesh will provide a comprehensive visibility of all the families in the state which in turn will help in providing schemes/services to those persons who are eligible but excluded from the benefits.
- UP Govt Scheme : Scholarships, Pension, Benefits to labours, Samman Nidhi/Subsidies to Farmers, Kanya Sumangala Yojana, Food grain procurements by Farmers, Kaushal Vikas, Rojgaar Sangam, PRERNA (Students of Basic Education) etc.
- Family ID will be required to send government scheme money directly to the beneficiary’s bank. All residents of Uttar Pradesh must create their own family ID.
Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme Online Application Form
- To register in Uttar Pradesh Family ID (Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan) 2023, it is necessary to have the mobile number linked in the Aadhaar card of all the family members.
- Step 1 : For registration, the candidate has to first open the link of Uttar Pradesh Government’s Family ID Portal familyid.up.gov.in on his/her mobile/desktop. The direct link to apply will also be found in Some Useful Important link at the bottom of this page.
- Step 2 : The candidate will have to click on the new registration, after that he will have to enter his full name as well as the mobile number which is in the Aadhaar card, after that an OTP verification will have to be done, after that the process of registration will be completed.
- Step 3 : After registration, the candidate will have to login, for that the person will have to do OTP verification along with his mobile number.
- Step 4 : First of all, the person has to write his Aadhaar card number as well as verify through OTP. After verifying, the person’s photo and personal information will appear on the screen, along with some other options will also be seen, such as the information about the candidate’s marital status, if married, then the information of the spouse, details of his work, and mobile number will have to be given.
- Step 5 : Similarly, the person can add the information of other family members such as husband / wife / mother / father / brother / sister / son / daughter and other family members to their family ID card through their Aadhaar card number and OTP verification.
- Step 6 : After adding the information of all the people of the family, you will have to give the details of your address where the process of verification has to be done.
- Step 7 :After checking the complete information, the candidate will have to submit the registration, immediately after that a Family ID and an application number information will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can also get their status information from the application number received.
- Note : Candidate will not be able to make any changes after submission of registration / application form.
Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 Important Links
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|हिन्दी में जानकारी देखें
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|More Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|More Latest Jobs||CLICK HERE|
Hope you have liked this information related to Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 given by us, bookmark the government alert for all the latest updates related to Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023. Every important news and update of your work is available on our website. Whether it is news related to employment or information related to schemes, you will get every update and every news on our website.
Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 Important FAQs
Q.1 What is Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 Form Apply Last Date ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online till year 2023.
Q.2 What is the Exam Fee for Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 ?
Ans : Free for for General / OBC and for SC / ST : Free.
Ans : The Selection Process will consist of Document Verification.
Q.4 How many vacancies will be there in Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 ?
Ans : There are Unlimited Post for Family ID (Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan) Scheme 2023 in Uttar Pradesh Family ID Scheme 2023.
Q.5 How can I apply for Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online from Official Portal https://familyid.up.gov.in/portal/index.html.
Q 6 : What is Uttar Pradesh UP Family ID?
Ans : Family ID is a 12 digit unique identification number for a family, which will contain family & it’s members details.
Q 7 : Why is Family ID required?
Ans : Various schemes of Uttar Pradesh in which money is sent directly to the beneficiary such as: Scholarships, Pension, Benefits to labours, Samman Nidhi/Subsidies to Farmers, Kanya Sumangala Yojana, Food grain procurements by Farmers, Kaushal Vikas, Rojgaar Sangam, PRERNA (Students of Basic Education) etc.
Q 8 : How to get UP Family ID if I already have ration card?
Ans : If you have ration card of Uttar Pradesh then you just have to do registration and Aadhaar card verification.
Q 9 : Whose family has only one person, can he apply for Family ID?
Ans : Yes, you can apply for Family ID.
Q 10 : Do I need to upload any document for Family ID ?
Ans : No Document Required.
Q 11 : What to do if mobile number is not linked in Aadhaar card?
Ans : Visit your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra and get your mobile number linked with Aadhaar card processed.
Q 12 : How many family members’ names can be added to the Family ID.
Ans : There is no limit to this, you can add the name of your entire family.
Q 13 : Is Family ID mandatory?
Ans : No, Family ID is voluntary. Families who are availing or intend to avail benefits under schemes run by the government of Uttar Pradesh should register. Others may also opt for Family ID.